Location: Budapest - Hungary
Job Sector: Project Management
Period: 4 - 6 months
Remote Internship: Yes
Languages: English (Default)
Europa Media, part of EMG Group Plc., is seeking a diligent, innovative, creative and open-minded intern for its Horizon 2020 project MY-GATEWAY as well as the newly-established Startup Europe Central and Eastern Europe Network and the Startup Europe Western Balkans Network. The ideal candidate will be keen on learning more about the startup world and being involved in the preparation of new project proposals on startups, entrepreneurship, scaleups, open innovation and industrial clusters.
What will your duties be?
• Assist in the development and promotion of MY-GATEWAY’s communication and publicity activities.
• Support the project manager in the preparation of project reports and deliverables.
• Participate in project meetings and draft meeting minutes.
• Actively participate in the preparation of project proposals and future activities.
• Assist in the preparation of technical and financial reports.
• Assist the further extension of the Networks (dissemination and communication activities, launching calls for new members, internal communication);
• Conduct research and contribute to policy recommendations.
Profile of the candidate:
• Relevant university degree, preferably in Entrepreneurship, Innovation, Business Studies, International Development, International Relations, Political Sciences.
• Strong knowledge in the field of entrepreneurship and innovation. Previous experience in these fields is an asset.
• Experience in developing and/or implementing EU funded projects is an asset.
• Knowledge in the CEE and WB startup ecosystems is an asset.
• Excellent proficiency in oral and written English. Knowledge of any language from the CEE or the WB regions is highly encouraged.
• Strong computer skills and knowledge in Microsoft Office suite applications.
• Well organized, with the ability to multitask.
• Good interpersonal and intercultural skills.
• Proactive and responsive with the ability to quickly understand tasks and situations.
To apply, please send your CV and letter of motivation, mentioning your last name and vacancy reference in the subject line.
Global Arena Research Institute
Prague/Remote, Czech Republic (Czechia)
Period: 7 - 12 months
Sector: Public Relations (PR) & Communications, Project Management, Marketing / Advertising / Social Media, Events, Education & Teaching, Charity / NGO / Social Services / Non Profit
Center for the Study of Democracy
Period: 4 - 6 months
Sector: Charity / NGO / Social Services / Non Profit, Consulting, Utilities (Energy, Water, Gas), Legal, Miscellaneous, Project Management, Public Sector / Government, Security & Defence