Period: 4 - 6 months
Remote Internship: Yes
Languages: Other European , English (Default)
Period: preferably 6 months (minimum 4 months)
Language: Swedish (native) and English (moderate)
Location: Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Evenses Entertainment is an entertainment booking platform providing over 1000 different entertainment options for public events, weddings, parties and corporate events. Currently we are in an international expansion phase. We are active in the Netherlands, Belgium & Germany and starting up the UK, Swedish and Danish market. We are looking for an enthusiastic, entrepreneurial and energetic SWEDISH intern who can get things done.
As an intern you work in a young and entrepreneurial team where you are closely involved in the international expansion to the Swedish market. You get a lot of freedom and personal responsibility for the following tasks:
- Continue setting up and expanding Swedish website & operation: adding acts, SEO pages, blogs and translations. #
- Setup of online marketing (SEO / SEA) and social media.
- Transfer information and promotional material to clients and customers.
- Search for new suppliers, customers and establish “smart partnerships”
- Daily support: handle customer negotiations and complaints using phone and e-mail.
- Drafting quotations, booking contracts and invoices.
- Setting up the sales strategy, so we can grow fast on the Swedish market.
Profile of the ideal candidate: You are fluent in speaking and writing in Swedish. You like the challenge of setup and run the Swedish website in a new country and market. Advising customers, organising events and delivering a professional service are topics that are appealing to you. You're a smart organizer, can get things done and think like an entrepreneur. Currently you study at master, magister or bachelor level at a university. Preferably you study marketing, sales, communication or business. You are able to work independently and accurately. You have affinity with the entertainment industry and you are creative, stress resistant, committed and do not have a 9 to 5 mentality. Does this match with your personality and skills? Then you might be the one we are looking for.
Evenses have a contract with a house provider where international interns can live for a reduced price. The apartment is shared with 2 other interns (mixed male and female). The apartment is located in the centrum of Amsterdam within 15 walking distance from the office. Application: Send over a motivational letter and your CV.