Period: 7 - 12 months
Remote Internship: Yes
Languages: English (Default)
PRODUCT MANAGER - HOLIDOG Leader in pet innovation and operating in more than 10 countries across the world, Holidog is a network that aims to improve the well-being of pets and their families through goods and services. Our professionals work within 5 different industry sectors. Our newest initiative, Hector Kitchen is leading the marketplace for pet food in providing healthy, tailored food delivered to your doorstep designed by our team of specialists. Are you a business-minded individual that always thinks outside the box? Then our team is waiting for you to join us as our new Product Manager.
- Drive the complete product management process into fruition from ideas all the way through to product launch.
- Improve our existing service offerings and come up with new service/product ideas.
- Coordinate with a team of freelance developers and designers.
- Create mockups, website mappings and specifications and follow their fulfillment.
- Develop a product roadmap and prioritize tasks in weekly sprints.
- Liaise with our marketing, customer service and technical teams to improve the user experience and company performance on all levels.
YOUR BACKGROUND AND SKILLS:
- A minimum of 2-3 years of experience in a similar position.
- Startup experience is preferred.
- Profound design understanding: you understand how design affects user decisions and are therefore able to drive effective product development into user- friendly design.
- Multitasking skills: you are able to prioritize tasks, manage multiple and complex projects under tight deadlines and pressure.
- Strong project management skills: You can easily identify and turn business needs into product requirements, manage projects and lead initiatives at each step of the product life cycle.
- Solution orientation: You deeply analyse and dissect problems to form concrete solutions. You are able to think outside of the box and consider yourself a problem solver.
- Analytical approach: Your decisions are driven by data and you are familiar with Google Analytics.
- Fluent in both French and English.
If you recognise yourself in this description, then apply now. For more information, please visit www.holidog.com. We promise you a unique experience in a fast-paced environment driven by a young and ambitious team dedicated to improving the lives of cats and dogs!
Start date: Immediate
Type of contract: Full time
Location: Barcelona (Spain)
Remuneration: Based on profile. Perks: 50% transport costs, weekly free lunch, advantages for your pet and more