Period: 7 - 12 months
Remote Internship: Yes
Languages: English (Default)
ACQUISITION MANAGER - HOLIDOG Want to be part of a dynamic and international team in a fast-paced industry? Willing to actively take on responsibilities in an innovative company? Are you a business-minded individual that is driven by data and increasing conversion? Holidog, the leading pet-tech company in Europe, is currently looking for a talented Acquisition Manager to join its team in Barcelona! Operating in over 10 countries and appearing in over 5 industry sectors, Holidog aims to improve the health and well-being of pets and their families. If you think you have what it takes, then why wait? Apply now! https://www.holidog.com/.
- SEA: Manage PPC campaigns for our 11 markets on Holidog and for our new brand Hector Kitchen. Increase conversions while respecting a certain ROAS.
- Paid Social: Source content and write copy for ads on Facebook and Instagram.
- Optimize the campaigns aiming for the best volume within a given budget.
- Recruiting: Manage the petsitter acquisition across markets by researching sources and negotiating prices.
- Other tasks depending on needs, may include for example display advertising and remarketing campaigns.
YOUR BACKGROUND AND SKILLS:
- Minimum 1 year experience in a similar position.
- Startup experience is preferred.
- SEA: You are a proficient user of Google AdWords with a proven track record in optimizing campaigns.
- Bing Ads experience is a plus.
- Social Media: You are experienced in setting up and managing Facebook and Instagram ads.
- You know how to capture interest with strong visuals, convincing copy and deliver it to the right audiences.
- Solution orientation: You deeply analyse and dissect problems to form concrete solutions. You are able to think outside of the box and consider yourself a problem solver.
- Analytical approach: Your decisions are driven by data and you are familiar with Google Analytics.
- Multitasking skills: You are able to prioritize tasks, manage multiple and complex projects under tight deadlines and pressure.
- Languages: A good level of both English and French is required. Native is a plus.
If you recognise yourself in this description, then apply now. For more information, please visit www.holidog.com. We promise you a unique experience in a fast-paced environment driven by a young and ambitious team dedicated to improving the lives of cats and dogs!
Start date: Immediate
Type of contract: Full time
Location: Barcelona (Spain)
Remuneration: Based on profile. Perks: 50% transport costs, weekly free lunch, advantages for your pet and more
WJ Global Group
Prague, Czech Republic (Czechia)
Period: 1 - 3 months
Sector: Administration & PA, Business Management / Development, Events, Financial Services / Banking, Marketing / Advertising / Social Media, Manufacturing, Public Relations (PR) & Communications, Sales