Period: 7 - 12 months
Remote Internship: Yes
Languages: English (Default)
CUSTOMER HAPPINESS HERO (FREELANCER) Holidog, the leading pet-tech company in Europe aims to improve the health and well-being of pets and their families through goods and services. Operating in over 10 countries, we connect over a million pet parents and pet sitters across the world. Our newest initiative, Hector Kitchen is leading the marketplace for pet food in providing healthy, tailored food delivered to your doorstep designed by our team of specialists. We are currently looking for a talented and motivated Customer Happiness Freelancer to join our team.
- Validation: you will monitor the activity of users, report irregularities and follow up on spotted issues to rest of the customer service team to improve conversion and processes within the customer service.
- Feedback analysis: you will suggest improvements to our service and innovative ideas based on feedback from our pet-parent customers that you will have analysed.
- Additional missions: this is only the beginning of Holidog’s journey, so there is still a lot that needs to be done. You’ll be offered other missions depending on your interests and the skills you want to develop.
YOUR BACKGROUND AND SKILLS:
- Team Player : You know how to work in a team, have excellent communication, know how to report things efficiently, you have experience in reporting frequently to a team leader/manager.
- Critical thinking: You are great at making quick decisions and are able to be analytical and critical.
- Experience: You have already worked in a customer service, handled emails, communicated with clients on an online chat and ideally used tools like Intercom, Olark and Zendesk.
- Curiosity: you have a positive attitude and show willingness to learn new concepts and improve. You are not afraid to ask questions and get out of your comfort zone.
- Customer Savior: you love customer service and see yourself having a career in it.
- Language requirements: your written and spoken English is flawless . Fluency in French, Spanish, Italian, German and/or Dutch is a HUGE plus.
If you match this description, then apply now
Start date: Immediate.
Type of contract: Full time hours (35-40 hours a week) / Part time also accepted Monday to Friday (Saturdays if possible).
Location: Remote working.
Remuneration: 400-650€ per month (depending on hours/profile).
Period: 4 - 6 months
Sector: Arts / Dance / Theater / Entertainment, Business Management / Development, Language / Translation, Marketing / Advertising / Social Media, Media / New Media, Manufacturing, Information Technology (IT) / Web Development