Location: Paris - France
Job Sector: Language / Translation, Media / New Media
Period: 4 - 6 months
Remote Internship: Yes
Languages: English (Default)
Description: BY INTEGRATING THE HOLIDOG TEAM:
• You will experience the daily life of a start-up that is growing ever faster, all over the world.
• You will have the pleasure of working within an international team, talented and highly motivated.
• You will meet Hector, our charming, and sometimes very talkative Cacatoe? S (who lives free in the offices).
- Writing articles in French published on The Holidog Times (advice, interview, animal cause, buzz, various facts ...).
- Translation from English to French of articles written by our English-speaking editors.
- Promotion of this content to our communities on Facebook.
- Search for new content ideas and participation in the construction of the editorial calendar.
- Participation in the emailing strategy (including creation and translation of marketing emails for our various departments).
- Bachelor or Masters student in journalism, marketing, communication or translation
- French mother tongue (irreproachable in writing).
- Fluency in English to deliver precise and creative translations.
- Strong taste for written and visual storytelling (images play a central role in our content).
- Good understanding of uses on social networks and interest in the world of social publishing.
- Personal interest in subjects related to animals.
TO KNOW :
? What type of contract - Contracted internship (6 months)?
? Paris, 10th arrondissement, rue de Paradis
? Remuneration - € 554.40 + 50% of the ticket
If you recognize yourself in this description, apply now.