Period: 4 - 6 months
Remote Internship: Yes
Languages: French, English (Default)
Holidog (www.holidog.com), the European market leader for pet services, is looking for a highly talented and aspiring Video Editor intern for The Holidog Times team, our online publisher on a mission to share the animal news that count and makes the world a better place for them.
JOINING THE HOLIDOG TEAM WILL GIVE YOU THE OPPORTUNITY TO:
- Publish your own content to a large audience of animal lovers
- Work directly with our team of publishers from different countries to grow, engage and retain our public
- Join our network of pet lovers!
- Work in a multicultural, goal-oriented and dynamic environment
- Get to know Hector, our famous and talkative cockatoo
- Produce video content for the fast-growing team of Holidog Times engaging meaningful channels
- Create videos quickly and efficiently from start to end, including sourcing content online.
- Fuel the team with new content ideas
- Promote your stories on our social channels
- Bring ideas that will diversify and grow the Dodo’s video content
YOUR BACKGROUND AND SKILLS:
- Master user of Adobe Premier Experience with Photoshop
- Clear understanding of user behaviour on Facebook and other social media platforms
- To be a native speaker in English or French
- Creative mind and storytelling skills
Most of all, the prospect of creating animal content all day long, every day has you thrilled! If you recognize yourself in this description, apply now
Period: 1 - 3 months
Sector: Architecture / Interior Design, Arts / Dance / Theater / Entertainment, Fashion & Luxury, Design / Web Design / Graphic Design, Marketing / Advertising / Social Media, Manufacturing, Public Sector / Government, Marketing / Advertising / Social Media, Travel & Leisure, Information Technology (IT) / Web Development