Period: 1 - 3 months
Remote Internship: Yes
Languages: Portuguese , English (Default)
Internship in design, advertising, marketing, events and PR BAIS Spain is an international organization for exchange students in Barcelona.
Its objectives are the social and cultural integration of students from all over the world hosting events to know the real life of the city and to make their stay unforgettable.
It develops cultural, sports, nightlife, solidarity events and trips to know the country, culture and its people.
Duration: Minimum 2 months
Tasks to develop:
• Organization of events
• Be responsible for the image in social networks
• Making weekly newsletter
• Support in organizing trips
• Promoting the organization through social networks
• Marketing: Support and development of new campaigns (online and offline)
• Proposal of new projects
• Management of programs as Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator (design)
• Spanish: Intermediate
• English: Intermediate
• Good level at interpersonal relations
• Creativity in events
• Dynamism and flexibility
• Easy to adapt
• Sense of teamwork
• Another experience in organization of events will be valued
• Knowing how to handle different social networks (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, blogs)
• Schedule: Flexible and adaptable
• Working with an international team in a very dynamic environment
• Exclusive benefits for staff BAIS
The internship is unpaid
Send us your CV with reference "BAIS/ STAFF1".