Period: 4 - 6 months
Remote Internship: Yes
Languages: English (Default)
Holidog (www.holidog.com), the global marketplace for pet care services, is looking for a highly talented and creative email marketing guru to join this fast-growing enterprise. Holidog is the European market leader for pet services but our ambition is global. We are currently operating in more than 10 countries and quickly expanding into more markets. We aspire to build strong networks of animal-lovers worldwide.
- As a strategic member of our marketing team, you will take the department to the next level by expanding our digital footprint and shifting our company towards inbound marketing with your prolific content.
- By driving and revolutionizing our sales and marketing funnel, you will directly impact our customer growth every day.
- Managing the execution of email marketing campaigns, with a focus on the creation of calls-to-action, and engaging content that maximise opportunities for clickthroughs and conversion
- Actively maintaining the CRM calendar and executing the production schedule to ensure a timely delivery of campaigns
- Measuring results and optimizing the lead nurturing workflows for these segments to convert leads into customers
- You will be reporting directly to the CSO of the company and will be interacting on a daily basis with all executives
YOUR BACKGROUND AND SKILLS:
- Solid educational background in the areas of marketing and writing
- Superior writing, editing, and proofreading skills
- Ability to work autonomously under tight deadlines
- Ability to work in a multicultural environment
- Experience with email and digital marketing, lead nurturing, marketing automation and web analytics desired
- Excellent communicator and creative thinker
- Fluent in English is mandatory, French and other languages are desirable
If you recognize yourself in this description, then apply now. For more information, please visit www.holidog.com. We promise you a unique experience in a fast-paced environment driven by a young and ambitious team dedicated to improving the lives of cats and dogs! ADDITIONAL INFORMATION: Start date: Immediately Type of contract: Full time (3-6 months) Location: Paris (France) 10 ème, Rue de Paradis Remuneration: Competitive salary based on experience