Period: 4 - 6 months
Remote Internship: Yes
Languages: English (Default)
Inkitt is a data-driven book publisher. On the surface, Inkitt is a platform where authors can publish their books and get discovered by new readers, but under the hood we are building a service that analyzes reading patterns in order to predict future bestsellers. We are revolutionizing the way books are being read and sold, and changing the way the publishing industry approaches up-and-coming novels. As a Sales Intern you will be part of growing Inkitt. You will be responsible for partner acquisitions and our sales strategies. You are taking on a commitment from the first minute onward and contributing significantly to the overall performance of the company.
- A hands-on personality
- A committed team player
- A native english speaker
- High level networking skills
- Mission driven and dedicated (we work Mon-Sun)
We are offering:
- First-hand experience in a high growth startup
- An experience based salary
- An inspirational startup environment in our office in the heart of Berlin
- A dedicated team
- A unique opportunity take charge and implement your own ideas in a fast growing, dynamic company
Do you want to build the world's biggest data driven publishing house with us?