Location: Barcelona - Spain
Job Sector: HR & Recruitment, Sales
Period: 1 - 3 months
Remote Internship: Yes
Languages: English (Default)
We are looking for a Sales Representative Trainee to join our team in Barcelona and work to develop sales strategies for the Italian market. We are Fut-Ure Recruitment & Technology, an international headhunting company working with multinational enterprises around Europe to provide them with the top IT candidates in the sector. You will be working closely with a team of business and recruitment professionals from whom you will learn new techniques and new organization setups in a growing, dynamic, and evolving startup.
- Client acquisition for the Italian market.
- Generation of leads: email marketing campaigns, cold calling.
- Customer relationship management: follow up with existing clients building steady and effective collaborative relationships, closing deals.
- Development of new sourcing channels.
- Consulting activities to recommend the services that best suit their business models.
- Attending meetings with customers for closing deals and gather requirements.
- Research and update with market trends (IT sector, Talent Acquisition market, Benchmarking).
- Proposition and development of new business and sales strategies, adapting to market needs.
- Currently enrolled in a University Degree in Business Administration, Communication, Marketing, or related. Available to sign a University Agreement.
- You have a positive and convincing attitude.
- You are energetic, organized and proactive.
- Great at approaching new people (phone, emails, face-to-face).
- Good presence on the phone/emails.
- Good writing skills: you have a professional and appealing style.
- You are a proactive and self-motivated person: you like to be occupied, have responsibilities, and reach objectives.
- Excellent Italian (written and spoken).
- Good English/Spanish (written and spoken).
- Join a young, international, and technological startup in Barcelona.
- Develop your professional skills in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
- 6 months internship with the possibility of employment after its finalization.
- Attractive bonuses on performance.
- Remuneration according to availability.