Location: Paris - France
Job Sector: Information Technology (IT) / Web Development
Period: 4 - 6 months
Remote Internship: Yes
Languages: French, English (Default)
Description: Internship in Junior Development at Holidog (www.holidog.com), the global market place for pet owners, is looking for highly talented and aspiring entrepreneurs to join this exciting business venture as a Junior Development Intern.
You will have a lot of responsibility and impact on client activities of Holidog from day one.
You will be offered to work in an open-space environment driven by a young and ambitious team from all over Europe providing a real chance to develop your network of contacts.
You will explore the multiple facets of the daily international startup life. Under the direction of the Business Intelligence Manager you will:
• Support the operational team in developing new tools and solutions
• Design, create and improve data management processes
• Bring new ideas to improve our operational processes
• Be the technical voice of various ongoing projects
• Assist the teams in fixing network/computer related issues
• Communicate with all the teams in English and/or French
• Proficient in one or more programming language (C#/C++/Python/Java/Ruby etc..)
• Experience with SQL
• Work with APIs, SDKs
• Strong capacity to learn by yourself and solve problems quickly
• Strong analytical skills and predilection for data analysis and data management
• Understand user experience and design softwares accordingly
• "Do It Yourself" approach
• Good communication skills
• HTML/CSS knowledge is a plus
Location: Paris (10ème), métro Bonne Nouvelle Start: January 2016 (4-6 months).
Internship agreement with your school required.