Period: 4 - 6 months
Remote Internship: Yes
Languages: French, English (Default)
Internship in Junior Development at Holidog (www.holidog.com), the global market place for pet owners, is looking for highly talented and aspiring entrepreneurs to join this exciting business venture as a Junior Development Intern.
You will have a lot of responsibility and impact on client activities of Holidog from day one.
You will be offered to work in an open-space environment driven by a young and ambitious team from all over Europe providing a real chance to develop your network of contacts.
You will explore the multiple facets of the daily international startup life. Under the direction of the Business Intelligence Manager you will:
• Support the operational team in developing new tools and solutions
• Design, create and improve data management processes
• Bring new ideas to improve our operational processes
• Be the technical voice of various ongoing projects
• Assist the teams in fixing network/computer related issues
• Communicate with all the teams in English and/or French
• Proficient in one or more programming language (C#/C++/Python/Java/Ruby etc..)
• Experience with SQL
• Work with APIs, SDKs
• Strong capacity to learn by yourself and solve problems quickly
• Strong analytical skills and predilection for data analysis and data management
• Understand user experience and design softwares accordingly
• "Do It Yourself" approach
• Good communication skills
• HTML/CSS knowledge is a plus
Location: Paris (10ème), métro Bonne Nouvelle Start: January 2016 (4-6 months).
Internship agreement with your school required.