Period: +12 months
Remote Internship: Yes
Languages: French, English (Default)
The Good Seat empowers experience brands and car fleets into the MaaS revolution.
Concretely, The Good Seat is a marketplace providing mobility solutions, travel platforms or event services with ride-hailing and taxi offers worldwide in a single technical integration.
It is above all an adventure started in January 2018 by Alex HAYEM and Lionel TOMEKPE, two former students of EMLYON BS (among the top 3 business schools in France).
Our mission: we enable our users to choose the best offer for each trip by traveling smart, and various mobility actors (travel, multimodality, concierge services ...) to offer ride-hailing and Taxi offers simply, directly from their platform.
With available offers in 80+ countries thanks to our partnerships with the largest taxi platforms, and distributors partners recognized worldwide, The Good Seat is growing!
Facing major growth challenges, we are looking to consolidate our technical team and its solution. Thus, we are looking for a talented full-time developer to join our team, completely focused on the ambitious developments of our products!
What'd be your mission? Join our technical team and become our lead-developer! You will have to manage the development of improvements and new features of our products (API, SDK, mobile application). Within our technical team, you will join a multidisciplinary team whose skills are all focused on one goal: providing the best possible user experience. If everything's doing well, you will become the head of our technical team!
Your daily missions :
• Work closely with the entire team (including sales) and participate in the design phases, define the sprint tickets, qualify their value, plan their optimal realization and carry them out.
• Develop new APIs and improve existing ones.
• Accompany and meet the needs of our customers in the integration of our solutions (customer contact)
• Develop an SDK and an ordering website
• Manage the production and publication of applications on the blinds.
• Maintain servers, manage deployment.
• Identify the platform's areas for improvement.
All of this using best practices to improve the work of a growing team by promoting caring, mutual aid and dynamism in agile mode.
Where and when?
We are based in Paris. Ideally, you would come and work with us, but you can also work remotely.
We need your confirmed profile as soon as possible!
This job is for you if you have at least a first professional experience in API development and want to use your expertise in the development of a growing start-up with an ultra-dynamic team! Being already experienced in React.js and/or React Native is a plus.
We need you to be proactive, curious, and know how to :
• Understand and analyze the user's needs and those of the internal teams.
• Synthesize issues and questions in a simple way to be able to exchange with the rest of the team.
• Mastering teamwork tools and best practices: mutual aid and dynamism in agile mode and in particular scrum, Git, peer/ghost programming, code review...
• Mastering English to exchange with our partners (Mastering French is a plus)
Our technology stack is the following:
• Node.js and Sails.js for API,
• MySQL for the database.
We expect you to be technically autonomous and to produce stable and quality developments. You will have a key and transversal role in the organization of the startup.
We are looking for the following skills:
• Significant experience in JS
• Experience in backend development under Node.js on at least one back-end framework (Express, SailsJS, NestJS...)
• Mastery of MySQL, MongoDB or any other database system
The big plus
• Mastery of React.js and/or React Native
• Sails Mastery
• DevOps skills
• Experience on AWS
• Mastery of Bitrise, Sentry, Mapbox, Firebase, API Gateway or any other interesting tool
Your qualities are precious, we are aware of that! That's why we offer an attractive remuneration coupled with various benefits - capital can be taken. To be negotiated according to profile.
Are you tempted by the adventure? Don't hesitate to apply!
Period: 1 - 3 months
Sector: Events, Design / Web Design / Graphic Design, Marketing / Advertising / Social Media, Public Relations (PR) & Communications, Marketing / Advertising / Social Media, Sports, Travel & Leisure
Strategic Design & Innovation
Period: 4 - 6 months
Sector: Architecture / Interior Design, Business Management / Development, Consulting, Engineering, Design / Web Design / Graphic Design, Information Technology (IT) / Web Development
Period: 1 - 3 months
Sector: Architecture / Interior Design, Arts / Dance / Theater / Entertainment, Fashion & Luxury, Design / Web Design / Graphic Design, Marketing / Advertising / Social Media, Manufacturing, Public Sector / Government, Marketing / Advertising / Social Media, Travel & Leisure, Information Technology (IT) / Web Development