Location: Remote or Mechelen - Belgium
Job Sector: Engineering, Information Technology (IT) / Web Development, Project Management, Telecommunications
Period: 4 - 6 months
Remote Internship: Yes
Languages: English (Default)
At RTLOC we've developed our own solution for high-performance tracking of objects or people. We use ultra-wideband (UWB) as a wireless technology, an upcoming (see also the recent adoption by Apple) technology which lends itself very well to position estimation. The data (position information, sensor data, etc) from our IoT system is visualized on the desktop as well as in our online (demo) Portal app. Our Hub app is an electron app which serves as a central launch pad for our software and firmware.
- You will work as a developer on our web application (frontend and/or backend)
- You will have a say in what you work on (between topics we have pre-selected, or go for opportunities you see)
- Duration and your availability (full-time, part-time,…) can be discussed
- You will be able to work remotely or join us at a coworking space near Mechelen (Belgium)
- The internship can be part of the requirements for your degree Technology overview:
Back-end: NodeJS (Express, Mongoose), Nginx, MongoDB, ….
Desktop: Electron, C, ...
- Computer Science / Electrical Engineering / ... student, or relevant experience
- Understanding of Git, CI/CD, ...
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing.
When applying, make sure to include your resume and a short motivation.
Global Arena Research Institute
Prague/Remote, Czech Republic (Czechia)
Period: 7 - 12 months
Sector: Public Relations (PR) & Communications, Project Management, Marketing / Advertising / Social Media, Events, Education & Teaching, Charity / NGO / Social Services / Non Profit
Period: 4 - 6 months
Sector: Business Management / Development, Events, Language / Translation, Marketing / Advertising / Social Media, Manufacturing, Public Relations (PR) & Communications, Project Management, Sales, Marketing / Advertising / Social Media, Information Technology (IT) / Web Development