Location: Stockholm - Sweden
Job Sector: Business Management / Development
Period: +12 months
Remote Internship: Yes
Languages: English (Default)
We are creating an app to help women transfer through menopause. We are looking for interns to join us remote or onsite.
- Content creator for social channels such as Facebook and Instagram, content creation for website and app.
- Research. Conduct interviews, trials, general research on the subject in order to further develop our content and better understand our users' needs.
- Digital marketing We are looking for a creative person who is motivated by finding exciting and new ways to communicate and attract consumers and investors. A big plus is if you have an interest in health and get a little started on how our body and mind are affected by external circumstances, diet and exercise. You should be able to communicate orally and in writing in English.
Unfortunately, we cannot offer a salary as we are at a very early stage, but our ambition is to be able to hire ASAP when we have the next round of investors. We offer:
- Flexible work (built on trust)
- The opportunity to be part of a femtech company from the start and learn first hand how to start a company.
- Good references and help with applicants for future work if you want it (write CV, interview prep, etc.)
We understand that you can not sit 100% due to studies or other work, and have full understanding that you may. can only sit 1-2 days a week / weekends / evenings.
If you feel that this is something for you (or if you have questions), get in touch and tell a little more about yourself. We see that you want to start as soon as possible!
Are you interested in what we do but I did not list anything you want to contribute above? Email anyway and describe how you think you could contribute and what you would like to see that we could offer you, and we will take it from there.
Period: 4 - 6 months
Sector: Business Management / Development, Events, Language / Translation, Marketing / Advertising / Social Media, Manufacturing, Public Relations (PR) & Communications, Project Management, Sales, Marketing / Advertising / Social Media, Information Technology (IT) / Web Development