Leadership Development Program (Burger King, Tim Hortons and Popeyes)
Restaurant Brands International
Location: Zug - Switzerland
Job Sector: Retail, Hospitality / Catering, Miscellaneous
Period: 1 - 3 months
Remote Internship: Yes
Languages: English (Default)
Our 10-week internships for undergraduates are designed to give top-performing individuals an early taste of real business challenges. During your summer with us, you’ll get to own at least one key project that’s been selected by our senior leaders. This is not a coffee-getting, copy-making kind of internship – you’ll be using your talents to the fullest. Do well, and we may invite you to join our Leadership Development Program after you graduate.
- English Speaking (C1 and above)
- Penultimate year Bachelors or Master student with a good academic track record at an accredited university
- Unrestricted authorization to work in your region of employment, with a willingness to relocate (sponsorship will not be offered for this program)
- A performance-focused, results-oriented approach – you’ll have a strong work ethic and a determination to achieve success
- Strong ownership mentality and exceptional levels of self-motivation, ambition, and entrepreneurial spirit
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, leadership and motivational skills
- Solid analytical capabilities and structured thinking
What do we give to you Global Onboarding
- It all begins with orientation at one of our corporate offices.
- We’ll give you an in-depth overview of our business and culture, and you’ll spend a day getting hands-on experience in one of our restaurants.
- Project work After onboarding and training, you’ll jump right into your project.
- Whatever that is, it will enable you to make an impact on our organization – every project we assign to our interns receives sign off by our CEO and Leadership team.
- Ongoing support You’ll receive plenty of guidance, support, and exposure.
- Your summer schedule will include training, leadership team lunch-and-learns, formal and informal performance reviews, and social opportunities.
- Final presentation At the end of your internship, you’ll deliver a presentation, reviewing your results and recommendations with members of our leadership team.