Period: 4 - 6 months
Remote Internship: Yes
Languages: German, English (Default)
Havas Prague aims to be the best company at creating meaningful connections between people and brands using creativity, media and innovation. We provide marketing, advertising, digital, social media, public relations, event management, design and packaging solutions.
ABOUT THE COMPANY: Hercules is a Havas Group’s multicultural creative, localization, and production agency dedicated to enabling our clients’ transformation and helping them achieve more impactful brand assets. We are offering an amazing opportunity for students to get in-depth experience in Project management: you will be part of the team in charge of the localization process of 360° campaigns for our key clients.
• Support the Global Client Team in daily basis activities, including running reports and preparing presentations.
• Assist country Project Managers in OLV localizations for DACH region, including storyboard trans-creation process, voice-over recording, post-production. • Assist country Project Managers in managing and producing ATL, BTL & digital materials (e.g. print materials, roll-ups, digital banners, newsletters) within time and budget restrictions.
• Cooperate with external suppliers (copywriters, translation agencies, production house, sound studio) and various internal (DTP, designers, usage rights) departments to ensure effective cooperation within projects.
• Community management in German.
• Strong spoken and written English skills
• Native German
• Advanced Microsoft office skills (i.e. PowerPoint, Excel, Word)
• Attention to detail
• Social Media savvy
• Team player, pro-active, positive attitude?
• A full-time internship, for a length of 6 months minimum
• A positive and interesting but also challenging working environment and activity on the global level
• One of the best international teams in an awesome location – Expo 58, in the heart of Prague
• A symbolical compensation of EUR 385,- per month
Please send your CV in English.