Location: Barcelona - Spain
Job Sector: Marketing / Advertising / Social Media, Public Relations (PR) & Communications
Period: 4 - 6 months
Remote Internship: Yes
Languages: English (Default)
If the following describes your profile and what you are looking for please send us your CV with a motivational letter and portfolio, website or references (no big files, rather links to view online or download).
We are looking for ...
- A marketing & PR coordinator intern
- For the correct development of companies operations
- Part time (~20 hours/week) or full time (40 hours/week) with certain flexibility
- Start date: As soon as possible
To help with …
- Development of administration and operations
- Develop customer relationship management (CRM) activities.
- Develop brand's service and product position.
- Execute initiatives to launch or reactivate the client network
- Sales: contact (calling, email) follow-up, scheduling meetings with clients
- Development of cross-selling partnerships for complementary services/products
- Maintain and monitor wordpress website and social media accounts (e.g. LinkedIn, Facebook).
- Presentation preparation and polishing.
- Workshop preparation and assistance.
- Full proficient level of English in speaking & writing (non negotiable).
- Speaking and writing German & Spanish is considered a plus.
- Experience in marketing, advertising or social media content creation (please send us your website and/or social media account or references).
- Experience with Wordpress (please send us some references).
- You can demonstrate an excellent computer literacy.
- You are a tech savy (please send some references).
- Thrive when working autonomously. “Your project, your baby
We offer ...
- Challenging projects & clients
- Diverse challenges and workings
- Inspiring, dynamic, entrepreneurial and informal teamwork environment
- Central location in the best area in town with great ambient
- Possibilities to work from home/remote
Period: 1 - 3 months
Sector: Architecture / Interior Design, Arts / Dance / Theater / Entertainment, Fashion & Luxury, Design / Web Design / Graphic Design, Marketing / Advertising / Social Media, Manufacturing, Public Sector / Government, Marketing / Advertising / Social Media, Travel & Leisure, Information Technology (IT) / Web Development