Period: 4 - 6 months
Remote Internship: Yes
Languages: English (Default)
We are looking for …
- Wordpress Designer (intern) Full time (40h/week) or part time (20h/week) with certain flexibility
- Start date: As soon as possible
To help with…
- Further development and monitoring of WordPress website: adapting existing website software and graphics packages
- Research and implement best-in-class web & user flow designs related to brand's service and product position.
- Web analytics for quick ideas testing (e.g. A/B Testing)
- Develop understanding for brand's service and product position.
- Full proficient level of English in speaking & writing (non negotiable).
- Speaking and writing German & Spanish is considered a plus.
- Solid knowledge of WordPress core code
- Experience designing WordPress sites
- Experience in stats and metrics, for example conversion rate optimization is considered a plus.
- Experience in web UX best practices is considered a plus.
- Thrive when working autonomously. “Your project, your baby"
We offer ...
- Challenging projects & clients
- Diverse challenges and workings
- Inspiring, dynamic, entrepreneurial and informal teamwork environment
- Start-up mentality
- Central location in the best area in town with great ambient
- Possibilities to work from home/remote
Period: 1 - 3 months
Sector: Architecture / Interior Design, Arts / Dance / Theater / Entertainment, Fashion & Luxury, Design / Web Design / Graphic Design, Marketing / Advertising / Social Media, Manufacturing, Public Sector / Government, Marketing / Advertising / Social Media, Travel & Leisure, Information Technology (IT) / Web Development