Period: 4 - 6 months
Remote Internship: Yes
Languages: English (Default)
talent.io is Europe's fastest-growing hiring platform for tech profiles. Our selective hiring platform is the simplest and fastest way to hire professional tech candidates. In 2 years, talent.io raised €10M and grew from 3 people in Paris to a team of 100 across Europe with office in Paris, London, Berlin and Amsterdam. For our growing international team in Amsterdam we are looking for top talented people who are interested to develop their HR, Sales, Marketing and Tech expertise and to be part of a business that will change the future of hiring tech talent.
Why join us? To build your skills: we like our hierarchy flat and the job description dynamic. You will work with our founders and country managers, have a chance to take ownership on challenges you care about, invite brainstorming and make impact on the business. ? For a stress-free environment you will join a great team in office located in the centre of the city and enjoy variety of facilities: meditation sessions, ping-pong table, Nintendo switch, monthly breakfast and more. Our target is to establish teams in 10 European cities with values that we believe in: Think Team, Make Impact and Take Ownership - and you will be credited accordingly!
What We Offer
- BE PART of the disruption of the European tech recruitment industry
- WORKING in a data-driven company and in international atmosphere with people who care
- IMPROVING your technical knowledge and workflows by learning from professionals
- ENJOYING the startup swag and gaining tools you need to be successful in your job and get it done
What you will do
- We are looking for an Intern in Amsterdam to help us sourcing the best talent for our team and four our platform to be part of a fast growing European start up company!
- You will be part of the Growth Team (present in France, London, Berlin and Amsterdam)
- Your goals will be: Identify and source the top tech profiles (software engineers, CTOs, POs, UX/UI designers…(yes you will be trained on all this technologies and techniques)
- Become the king/queen of our candidate database and come up with innovative strategies to reactivate our candidates
- Engage with Universities and build partnerships Help with organising meetups and other events in Amsterdam
What we are looking for:
- You must be fluent in English, and you must demonstrate a good level of written English
- It would be great for you to have a bachelor degree in Human Resources, Computer Science or any other related field.
- You’re eager to work in a fast-growing, European business
- Curiosity, creativity and being able to push your own ideas forward
- Understand the value of data and testing when making a decision Recruitment Process: Step 1: A 30 minute 'get to know' call Step 2: A 1,5h onsite interview with the Country Manager & team in Amsterdam Step 3: A reference check with two of your former managers or colleagues
Period: 4 - 6 months
Sector: Arts / Dance / Theater / Entertainment, Business Management / Development, Language / Translation, Marketing / Advertising / Social Media, Media / New Media, Manufacturing, Information Technology (IT) / Web Development