Location: GE/VD - Switzerland
Job Sector: Accountancy, Business Management / Development, Consulting, Financial Services / Banking
Period: 1 - 3 months
Remote Internship: Yes
Languages: English (Default)
Description: Financial Valuation & Modelling Analyst - NG Finance Introduction to NG Finance Founded in 2011, NG Finance is an international corporate finance firm specialised in financial valuation and financial modelling. We have a team of experienced and dedicated professionals, accustomed to working in both a national and international context and able to utilise a network of efficient and effective experts. We closed 250+ projects over the last 5 years.
Our core strengths comprise a multidisciplinary offer across services, sectors and industries, with the following specialities:
• Valuation / Financial Modelling / Transaction Services / Financial Reporting;
• Purchase Price Allocation (PPA) & Impairment Test;
• Arbitration & Assessment of Damage;
• Management Packages;
• Intellectual Property.
Our clients tend to be:
• Listed / Unlisted companies;
• Law firms;
• Investment Funds / Family Holdings;
• Chartered accountants;
• M&A Investment Banks.
• Start of the internship: ASAP
• Duration: to be defined Responsibilities:
• Participation to all stages of the valuation process including company, tangible and intangible asset valuations;
• Diagnosis on the strategic positioning of a company and its activity sectors;
• Search and analysis of financial data and other peers;
• Financial data and business plan analysis;
• Selection and application of the most relevant valuation methods;
• Participation to financial due diligences;
• Participation to Management Reporting implementation;
• Writing of reports, presentations or propositions;
• Support in the origination, business development and marketing process.
• An ability to see the bigger picture and focus on the details;
• Rigorous, dynamic, autonomous, organized with a team spirit, you have great communication skills and you are proactive;
• Motivated to develop and participate in an entrepreneurial project.
Business / finance / accounting / controlling / economic / engineering student with some experience in corporate finance and a strong taste for mathematics and strategy.
• Knowledge of Powerpoint, Word, Excel (incl. VBA and pivot);
• Great writing skills & languages (English & German);
• Knowledge of financial databases (Thomson one, Xerfi, Damodaran, Diane/Orbis, Factiva, Infinancials) an advantage;
• French language skills an advantage.
Thanks to send your application.
Period: 4 - 6 months
Sector: Administration & PA, Business Management / Development, Events, Information Technology (IT) / Web Development, Language / Translation, Marketing / Advertising / Social Media, Manufacturing, Marketing / Advertising / Social Media
Period: 4 - 6 months
Sector: Arts / Dance / Theater / Entertainment, Business Management / Development, Language / Translation, Marketing / Advertising / Social Media, Media / New Media, Manufacturing, Information Technology (IT) / Web Development