Period: 1 - 3 months
Remote Internship: Yes
Languages: English (Default)
Fundación Diagrama Intervención Psicosocial is a non-profit organisation that works since 1991 taking care of the needs of vulnerable people and persons in social difficulties, always defending and promoting Human Rights. Its main objective is to promote the development of centres, programmes and research aimed to the prevention, treatment and integration of people in social difficulties or at social risk, especially children, families, young people, women and dependants. Fundación Diagrama has over 2.600 employed professionals and more than 600 volunteers and collaborators, making all together a human team of 3,200 people all of whom enable the labour of service developed by the entity. In recognition of its labour and trajectory, the Foundation has Special Consultative Status with the United Nations Economic and Social Council (ECOSOC), as well as Consultative Relationship with the United Nations.
We are looking for an organized and driven person to help manage daily financial issues within an international environment. This role is very dynamic and the intern will acquire a wide knowledge about financial and non-profit entities management. The candidate selected will be part of the International Finance team in Diagrama´s headquarter in Murcia (Spain).
The Intern will be involved in the following: European Grants Management. Cost reporting. Accounting. Assist in Financial Statements preparation. Contact and coordination with external partners.
- Minimum study level: university degree.
- Specialisation: Economics, Business Administration, International Relations or Law. Students with other specializations are also welcome to apply.
- Excellent written and spoken skills in English. Additional language skills in Spanish, German or French would be a plus.
- Good analytical skills.
- Good command in Microsoft Office package: Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Able to work independently as well as being part of a team.
- Previous experience with ERP or accounting software will be a plus.
- Knowledge of European and international institutions. International experiences are a plus.
- Internship term: Maximum 6 months minimum 3 months (Flexible period according to the student's availability).
- No financial remuneration is offered by Fundación Diagrama Intervención Psicosocial (Please check the European ERASMUS and Leonardo Programme opportunities with your university).
- Venue: Murcia (Spain)
If you are interested, please send your CV (with photograph attached) and a motivation letter. Any doubt you might have, write us an email. Please do not call to the office. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
WJ Global Group
Prague, Czech Republic (Czechia)
Period: 1 - 3 months
Sector: Administration & PA, Business Management / Development, Events, Financial Services / Banking, Marketing / Advertising / Social Media, Manufacturing, Public Relations (PR) & Communications, Sales
Period: 4 - 6 months
Sector: Business Management / Development, Events, Language / Translation, Marketing / Advertising / Social Media, Manufacturing, Public Relations (PR) & Communications, Project Management, Sales, Marketing / Advertising / Social Media, Information Technology (IT) / Web Development