Location: Paris - France
Job Sector: Marketing / Advertising / Social Media, Media / New Media
Period: 1 - 3 months
Remote Internship: Yes
Languages: English (Default)
Holidog (www.holidog.com), the global market leader for pet care services, is looking for highly talented and aspiring community managers working into different languages to join this fast-growing enterprise. Holidog is the European market leader for pet services but our ambition is global. We are currently operating in more than 10 countries and quickly expanding into more markets. We aspire to build strong networks of animal-lovers worldwide. Our mission is to ensure that dogs and cats never have to stay home alone again!
Joining the Holidog Team will give you the opportunity to:
• Get involved in a fast-growing start-up
• Work in a multicultural, aim-oriented and dynamic environment
•Join our network of pet lovers!
• Get in touch with Hector, our famous and talkative parrot
• Assist in the development of the overall social media strategy and online campaigns
• Develop compelling and engaging content for all social media channels
• Handle marketing and promotional content to increase and strengthen our community and to optimize our visibility
• Identify community trends to create, develop and follow short and long-term online strategies
• Deeply understand customer's perspective and insight to improve their online experience
• Create and curate daily content including customer videos, info graphics, blog posts, contributed articles and so on
Your Background and Skills:
• Creativity: you can easily find creative ideas to develop interesting and different content.
• Excellent communication skills
• Strong operational and problem solving skills: you identify operational inefficiencies and quickly come up with solutions to optimize.
• Multitasking skills: you are totally able to prioritize tasks, manage multiple and complex projects under tight deadlines and pressure.
• Marketing background: your past experiences are related to online marketing and community management.
• Analytic skills: proven data analysis abilities to monitor the impact of all online activities • Photoshop skills are a plus.
• Language requirements: Fluency in English is mandatory, French and more languages are desirable.
If you recognise yourself in this description, then apply now For more information, please visit www.holidog.com. We promise you a unique experience in a fast-paced environment driven by a young and ambitious team dedicated to improving the lives of cats and dogs!
Period: 4 - 6 months
Sector: Business Management / Development, Events, Language / Translation, Marketing / Advertising / Social Media, Manufacturing, Public Relations (PR) & Communications, Project Management, Sales, Marketing / Advertising / Social Media, Information Technology (IT) / Web Development