We are a London based business partner of a tech company that aims to expand its market in the UK. With that target in mind, we are looking for university students or recent graduates to join us as Product Ambassador, to help us promote and increase brand awareness while also do outbound marketing. This is 3 months internship position, with a possibility of renewal depending on the previous performance.
- Market research to analyze potential leads.
- Obtain prospects information such as contact data and the number of potential users.
- Generate quality leads.
- Strategizing the best way to approach leads.
- Initiating communications and conducting follow-up communications to introduce the product and assists in the movement of opportunities through the sales funnel.
- Fluent in English, since our main target is the UK. An additional European language would be great because we aim to target other European countries in the near future.
- Strong persuasion and communication skills.
- Persistent to achieve results.
- Willingness to learn and has a passion for a career in the tech company.
Benefits of working with us:
- International team, and work closely with one of the company’s partners.
- Work remotely, and manage your own work time (max. 15 hours/week, and online meeting once per week with the whole team).
- Learn lots by being a self-starter. We will give you autonomy, as long as the target and output are clear, and we will also still guide you if needed.
- This is a great opportunity to work in a market expansion mission, a similar experience with a newly established start-up.
- This is an unpaid internship, however, we will give you rewards/commissions (fixed amount) for each business you succeed to bring aboard.
Please send your CV in English.