We are Wind.
Our mission? To make transport sustainable for everyone across the world. We’re putting the fun back into commuting with our e-scooters, and we want you to join us!
Today we are powering over 15 cities worldwide and growing quickly to become a key player in the field of micro-mobility. With the launch of a new state of the art scooter, we are expanding our talented team to reach new heights.
We are looking for a superhero to be our new HR/Administration Intern to power and expand our team in Berlin. The person in this role will be helping with HR day to day activities and supporting office administration.
If you are hungry for a challenge, able to navigate the uncharted waters of a new industry and extremely result-driven... then what are you waiting for? We wanna hear from you!
Every superhero has super responsibilities!
- Provide administrative support of HR processes: create and post job advertisements, schedule interviews with candidates, perform analyses of Candidates applications, search for new sources of Candidates, prepare reports and dashboard based on HR data, support onboarding for new joiners, translate HR documents from German to English
- Ensure general management of the Berlin office, coordinate office activities and operations to secure efficiency and compliance to company policies.
- Act as primary liaison between the company, staff, office building management, institutions and partners, providing information, answering questions, and responding to requests.
- Support to schedule meetings and travel arrangements for senior members of the company.
- Order new office supplies, equipment for employees, keeping track on office inventory
- Student of a last year or graduate of Law, Business Administration, HR Managements, Labour Relations or similar
- Proficient user of MS Office (especially Excel and Power Point)
- Excellent German and English skills (as a must)
- Well organized with good time management skills
- Data driven with strong attention to details
- People focused with excellent communication skills
- Responsible and discreet with sensitive data
- Interested in HR area and available for at least 20h a week
- Open for remote working schedule
Come as you are! At Wind we celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. While for this role we ask that you should be eligible to work in Germany, we remain an open-minded meritocracy. If you are a quick thinker, able to navigate the uncharted waters of a new industry, and extremely results-driven, we want to hear from you!