Description: Job Type: Internship or CO-OP
Job Experience: 0 - 5 year
- Tasks include replying to applicant`s emails, screening replies, and scheduling interviews by senior HR staff
- Post job ads on general career websites, university, and college career websites, and internship websites
- Develop relationships with universities and colleges who have intern programs
- Participate in a team to organize virtual (online) global conferences
- Use social media platforms such as LinkedIn to invite conference speakers, attendees, or sponsors
- Perform social marketing to promote the conferences and events and our products
- Agenda preparation, care of speakers, attendees, and sponsors, events coordination
Benefits of this Internship Include
- You are studying for or shall have a University degree in HR, in Journalism, Business, Arts, or any programs providing strong English language training or candidates with strong English language skills.
- You shall be keen to learn, willing to work hard, maintaining productivity, and committed to the job.
- You shall have chosen HR as your desired career and is strongly interested in an intern opportunity related to HR
- You gain real-world work experiences at an internationally reputable high-tech company;
- Learn real-world knowledge, work ethics, team spirits;
- Receive 3 certificates, and
- It is short & convenient: you can work from anywhere, makes you much more employable and competitive in the job market.