Location: Barcelona - Spain
Job Sector: Customer Service, Hospitality / Catering, Language / Translation
Period: 1 - 3 months
Remote Internship: Yes
Languages: English (Default)
Description: We are a young and modern hostels chain located in Barcelona city Center. We love to take care of our customer and put him in the first place and we always form a great team of the employees. Currently, we are looking for an intern with a traveller soul, curiosity and a great sense of customer care. You will learn about the hostel/hospitality management of all operations at a human-scale company. If you want to know how does it run a hostel, that’s your opportunity. If you think about working in the Hospitality Industry here we are. As we have plenty of space in our Hostels, we will be able to organize many social events for the guests and, of course, our employees can participate in them. Join us to experience a friendly and relaxed working environment with the opportunity to meet people from all over the world.
- Assisting reception colleagues
- Giving guests information about hostel regulations, explaining hostel facilities to arriving guests
- Checking guests in and out
- Promoting and selling touristic products.
- Welcoming guests and giving general information about the city.
- Helping reception and bar with their daily tasks (customer service)
- Promoting and informing guests about daily activities.
- Helping to develop hostel events. (optional)
- Promoting the company on Social Media platforms. (optional)
- Assisting with bar service
- Serving customers
- Assist with breakfast/dinner
- Languages: The candidates must speak a good level of English. Spanish is not a requirement but a communicative level would be an advantage (as any other language).
- The most important thing is that the candidate is very communicative, dynamic, outgoing and always positive.
- Flexible to work and help in different departments.
- Free accommodation at the hostel shared with working colleagues
- Free buffet breakfast every day (hot and cold food) Duration: We have a minimum stay policy of 3 months.
Period: 4 - 6 months
Sector: Administration & PA, Business Management / Development, Events, Information Technology (IT) / Web Development, Language / Translation, Marketing / Advertising / Social Media, Manufacturing, Marketing / Advertising / Social Media