Period: 4 - 6 months
Remote Internship: Yes
Languages: English (Default)
Copywriting Internship (Content Team) at Bynder! You will join a multi-talented team of designers, videographers, marketers, and brand experts, we’re looking for a student with an excellent competency in English and a flair for writing to be our new Copywriting Intern —AKA a Word-Wizard-In-Training! If you’re enthusiastic and willing to learn, we’ll set you on the right track to becoming a fully-fledged professional Copywriter.
You will work closely with Bynder’s two other Copywriters and you will be ‘shown the ropes’ on all that the role entails: producing and editing content for a wide-range of projects and brand campaigns across multiple channels and in many formats—from snappy emails and ads to long-form articles and lead-generating guides. If you have passion for learning the art of copywriting, content marketing, SEO/SEA and other relevant duties, we would like to hear from you!
What will your role be during your internship?
- You will learn how to: Create, edit, and/or review marketing materials for brand campaigns, emails, blogs, customer stories, webpages and everything in between
- Carry out research on our target markets and audiences, taking the initiative to create content with the goal of bringing in leads and developing a connection with our audience
- Manage and optimize our CMS tool used for publishing articles and content online
- Monitor the performance of our content marketing activities and proactively help in optimizing content for better page visits, leads, and other relevant metrics
- Assist in SEO optimization using relevant keywords for getting more value from our content online
- Support other departments with any ad-hoc writing/editing tasks