Location: Brussels - Belgium
Job Sector: Legal, Public Sector / Government, Security & Defence
Period: 1 - 3 months
Remote Internship: Yes
Languages: English (Default)
FINABEL - European Army Interoperability Centre - is a military intergovernmental organisation promoting the harmonization of land doctrines and interoperability between national armies of EU countries. Currently our organisation counts 22 member states. The permanent secretariat, based in Brussels, offers non-remunerated internship opportunities for Law students.
The Legal intern will be assigned these main tasks:
- Investigate legal implications of land forces;
- Study the link between legal aspects and army interoperability;
- Follow the process of the establishment of the legal status of Finabel;
- Take care of the legal aspects in the conclusion of new partnerships;
- Obtain subventions for Finabel (European, National, Regional);
- Be in charge of legal and fundraising tasks.
For the efficient ongoing of the office, the intern may be asked to perform some administrative tasks such as organising events, taking care of FINABEL’s partnerships as well as creating new ones etc.
In order to apply the intern should:
- Be at least in the first year of Master’s degree;
- Be a native French speaker;
- Have a proven working knowledge of written and spoken English (C1);
- Show interest in FINABEL’s activities;
- Have academic background in legal studies, possibly knowledge of Belgian, Public, European and International Law.
The internship should last at least three months. We accept spontaneous candidature at any time as it is possible to adapt the internship period to the preferences of the intern. To apply please send your candidature (CV and Cover Letter in English, stating also your availability).
Center for the Study of Democracy
Period: 4 - 6 months
Sector: Charity / NGO / Social Services / Non Profit, Consulting, Utilities (Energy, Water, Gas), Legal, Miscellaneous, Project Management, Public Sector / Government, Security & Defence