Period: 4 - 6 months
Remote Internship: Yes
Languages: English (Default)
If the following describes your profile and what you are looking for please send us your CV with a motivational letter and portfolio, website or references (no big files, rather links to view online or download).
We are looking for …
- A graphic designer (intern)
- Full time (40h/week) or part time (20h/week) with certain flexibility
- Start date: As soon as possible
To help with…
- Contribute to high-level strategic decisions with the rest of the product team and partner with product managers, engineers, and the design manager to oversee the user experience of a product area from conception to launch.
- Create/visualise an idea and producing a design by hand or using computer-aided design (CAD)
- Translating and documenting design ideas into visuals that can be shared with all parts of the business and translating them into technical requirements that the engineers can work with.
- Preparation and polishing of customer presentations with the use of layouts, animations/videos, builds or easy-to-understand infographics (charts, graphs and diagrams).
- Visual research & conceptual brainstorming across a range of projects and campaigns.
- Develop understanding for brand's service and product position.
- Workshop material preparation, assistance and documentation.
- Full proficient level of English in speaking & writing (non negotiable).
- Speaking and writing German & Spanish is considered a plus.
- Experience in presentation/layout creation with Keynote, Powerpoint, Indesign, Photoshop,
- Illustrator (please send us a website with your portfolio or references).
- You can demonstrate an excellent computer literacy.
- You are a tech savy.
- You are eloquent and you can express yourself readily, clearly and effectively.
- Thrive when working autonomously. “Your project, your baby”
We offer ...
- Challenging projects & clients
- Diverse challenges and workings
- Inspiring, dynamic, entrepreneurial and informal teamwork environment
- Start-up mentality
- Central location in the best area in town with great ambient
- Possibilities to work from home/remote