Period: 4 - 6 months
Remote Internship: Yes
Languages: English (Default)
If the following describes your profile and what you are looking for please send us your CV with a motivational letter and portfolio, website or references (no big files, rather links to view online or download).
We are looking for …
- A Copywriter & Communication Designer (intern)
- Full time (40h/week) or part time (20h/week) with certain flexibility
- Start date: As soon as possible
To help with…
- Research and implement best-in-class copy & narrative style across a range of customer projects, campaigns and presentations.
- Communication design (social media, digital advertising, newsletters, articles, copywriting, communicate briefs, blogging, etc.) for public relations and marketing initiatives to launch or reactivate the client network.
- Develop understanding for brand's service and product position.
- Establishing and maintaining Style Guides.
- Full proficient level of English in speaking & writing (non negotiable).
- Speaking and writing German & Spanish is considered a plus.
- Experience as copy editor, copywriter, creative writer, journalist, English quality analyst or proofreader or anything similar that includes excellent writing and a critical eye for copy.
- Experience in social media or marketing content creation is considered a plus (please send us your website and/or social media account or references)
- You can demonstrate an excellent computer literacy.
- You are a tech savy (please send some references).
- Thrive when working autonomously. “Your project, your baby”
We offer ...
- Challenging projects & clients
- Diverse challenges and workings
- Inspiring, dynamic, entrepreneurial and informal teamwork environment
- Start-up mentality
- Central location in the best area in town with great ambient
- Possibilities to work from home/remote