Location: Remote - Lithuania
Job Sector: Design / Web Design / Graphic Design, Marketing / Advertising / Social Media
Period: 4 - 6 months
Remote Internship: Yes
Languages: English (Default)
Efektas Group is a worldwide organization established exclusively for personal, professional and corporate development. We provide high-quality training and education services to individuals and organizations. Working in the fields of Erasmus+, education and business allow us to combine unique knowledge and experience in order to offer most effective training and the best services for our clients fuelled with innovation, creativity, and enthusiasm.
We are looking for a part-time graphic design intern, who will work to assist in the creation of marketing materials and campaigns for all of the Efektas Group activities. Work involves the conception of execution elements of a campaign for all media, developing conceptual creative work, and handling all aspects of production including final file preparation.
As a Graphic designer you will be doing:
- Design, layout, and production of graphic materials.
- Creating illustrations to simply explain complex processes or ideas (such as infographics).
- Editing media materials i.e. photos and short videos
- Working side by side and will be supervised by PR manager.
Qualifications and skills required:
- Verbal, written and listening communication skills.
- Skills in the use of Adobe design software such as Photoshop, Illustrator, or InDesign.
- Ability to think creatively and provide marketable solutions in concept, development, and production of communication materials.
- Understanding of branding, color theory, and color relationships; typographic terms that identify type forms and the specifications required to refer to typographic settings, design theory.
- Motivated to learn and open-minded Degree in Marketing, Graphic Design or related discipline. Commitment to task completion.
- English language skills
What’s in it for you:
- Flexible working hours.
- Positive, friendly and enthusiastic team.
- Opportunities for further career development.
- Personal and professional training.
- Opportunities to participate range of events in different countries.
- A place to really grow as a person and professional.
Strategic Design & Innovation
Period: 4 - 6 months
Sector: Architecture / Interior Design, Arts / Dance / Theater / Entertainment, Design / Web Design / Graphic Design, Marketing / Advertising / Social Media, Media / New Media, Public Relations (PR) & Communications, Information Technology (IT) / Web Development