Location - All Europe-United Kingdom
Job Sector - Administration & PA, Business Management / Development, Education & Teaching, Information Technology (IT) / Web Development, Language / Translation, Media / New Media, Miscellaneous, Manufacturing, Project Management, Telecommunications, Training & Development
Type - Part-time
Period - 7 - 12 months
Remote Internship - Yes
Languages - English (Default)
Join Wonder’s rapidly growing network of freelance writers and GET PAID TO LEARN!
Wonder (askwonder.com) is a personal research assistant, helping people save time by getting detailed answers and custom resources delivered right to their inboxes by a trusted network of researchers.
Our clients include Tier 1 consulting firms, VCs, and marketing agencies.
We are currently looking for freelancers with exceptional writing skills to join Wonder's research team.
You’ll choose where and when you want to work, get paid to write up research using pre-compiled source lists, learn about new topics, and develop your professional skills.
You can set your own schedule, and you’ll get paid for each writing job you complete successfully.
With potential earnings of $15-25/hour based on flat-fee project work, why not get started today?
Here are some examples of questions our clients have asked recently:
- How many times are people interrupted by push notifications?
- What is the breakdown of how Americans consume media in a year?
- How many men play roller hockey in North America?
- What are 5 new trends in online food ordering?
- Write in your free time and as often as you'd like Sharpen your writing skills and build up your resume
- Join a network of like-minded people in an active global community of independent researchers
- Earn money working from anywhere
- Learn about new industries and access a growing database of original research
The application will provide some basic information about Wonder, walk you through some review questions about the Wonder writing process, and ask you to write a mock research brief.
Center for the Study of Democracy
Type - Part-time/Full-time
Period - 4 - 6 months
Sector - Charity / NGO / Social Services / Non Profit, Consulting, Utilities (Energy, Water, Gas), Legal, Miscellaneous, Project Management, Public Sector / Government, Security & Defence