Period: 4 - 6 months
Remote Internship: Yes
Languages: German, English (Default)
CUSTOMER HAPPINESS FREELANCER Holidog (www.holidog.com), a European leader in animal services, is looking for talented and motivated Customer Happiness Assistants to help us succeed in this exciting new venture. We are looking for a German native speaker in order to help us provide the best service for our international customers. Founded in 2012, we at Holidog aim to improve the lives of pets and their loving families everywhere. With a leading service, already number 1 in Europe, connecting over a million pet parents and petsitters (Holidog.com), a box packed with fantastic surprises that delights over 1000 dogs every month (HappyBox), a news site for animal lovers (The Holidog Times), an app that lets like-minded dog owners connect (Twindog) and, most recently, a bespoke pet food service for dogs and cats (Hector Kitchen).
- Customer happiness: you will be in contact with our clients over the phone and through emails, making sure they (and their four-legged friends) have the best possible experience with us.
- Customer conversion and sales reporting: you will support sales optimisation efforts, identifying and converting hot leads, and reporting sales performance to the Customer Happiness manager.
- Feedback analysis: you will suggest improvements to our service and innovative ideas based on feedback from our pet-parent customers that you will have analysed.
- Additional missions: this is only the beginning of Holidog’s journey, so there is still a lot that needs to be done. You’ll be offered other missions depending on your interests and the skills you want to develop.
YOUR BACKGROUND AND SKILLS:
- Academic: you have a Bachelor in Business or any other related field. Previous experience in sales/customer service (Zendesk, Intercom) will be a big plus.
- Excellent communication: you have great empathy skills; knowing how to be enthusiastic, persuasive and of course, you are super comfortable speaking on the phone.
- Problem solving skills: you are a good listener and are used to reporting any arising issues quickly to the rest of your team.
- Organisation skills: you are rigorous and organised, following up with clients to make sure they are satisfied.
- Curiosity: you have a positive attitude and show willingness to learn new concepts and improve.
- Animal person: you are an animal lover who knows how important our furry friends are to the people who care for them.
- Language requirements: You have native fluency in German. Your written and spoken skills are flawless and you have an excellent eye for detail. You speak English fluently; some knowledge in French is a plus.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION: Start date: Immediate. Type of contract: Part-time hours (20-25 hours a week). Monday to Friday (Saturdays if possible). Location: Remote working. Remuneration: depending on hours/profile + bonus