Location: Paris - France
Job Sector: Business Management / Development, Marketing / Advertising / Social Media, Media / New Media, Project Management
Period: 4 - 6 months
Remote Internship: Yes
Languages: English (Default)
3Dnatives is an online magazine and leading platform on 3D printing with 1 million visitors per month. Available in English, French, Spanish and German, the website provides daily news about the industry and offers key decision-making tools such as a 3D printing equipment search engine, various 3D printing how-to guides, a job board, a business directory and an agenda gathering all the upcoming events of the 3D printing industry.
In order to broaden its international audience, 3Dnatives is looking for a native English-speaking Content Creator/Manager. You will collaborate with our editorial team to write, publish and share written content with our English-speaking audience on our website and social media platforms on a daily basis. You will also take part in our SEO strategy to increase 3Dnatives’ influence in the field of 3D printing. In collaboration with the editorial team, you will take on the challenge of increasing 3Dnatives’ audience.
– Create rich editorial content (news, interviews, listings, reviews, how-to guides…)
– Share and promote 3Dnatives’ content across our social platforms
– Take part in our weekly editorial meeting to identify relevant topics
– Collaborate, define and apply our SEO content strategy
– Assess the impact of your editorial content through web analytics reports
This internship is a unique opportunity to build a solid experience in Digital and 3D printing in an already well-known company within the industry. You will have the chance to get in touch with key actors of the sector (Desktop Metal, HP, 3D Systems, Stratasys, 3D Hubs, etc.) while having a lot of responsibilities.
● University course with a specialisation in marketing/digital/communication/writing or similar is preferred
● Native English speaker required
● An excellent level of communication and writing is needed
● Entrepreneurial spirit, rigor, reactivity, analytical capabilities
● 3D printing knowledge is not a requirement
● The knowledge of digital tools is a plus (WordPress, Google Analytics etc.)
● Can work full time in the internship period
● Internship contract required i.e. CONVENTION DE STAGE
● A productive and innovative environment to learn and evolve
● A close team to work with
● Financial support for daily lunch & transport
● An entry salary
We are looking for someone that can start as soon as possible.
Period: 1 - 3 months
Sector: Business Management / Development, Information Technology (IT) / Web Development, Language / Translation, Marketing / Advertising / Social Media, Media / New Media, Manufacturing, Marketing / Advertising / Social Media, Information Technology (IT) / Web Development