Location: London - United Kingdom
Job Sector: HR & Recruitment, Marketing / Advertising / Social Media, Media / New Media, Public Relations (PR) & Communications
Period: 1 - 3 months
Remote Internship: Yes
Languages: English (Default)
Description: Nottx Internship
Job title: Marketing & PR Intern
Reporting to: Founder of Nottx
Start Date: ASAP
Duration: 3-6 months
The role Implement marketing strategy of Nottx in UK and US markets.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Ensure marketing activities align with the marketing strategy of Nottx.
2. Develop social media strategy and implement campaigns.
3. Develop and manage marketing calendar.
4. Research and implement content marketing.
5. Ensure messaging is uniform across all marketing channels.
6. Research and find avenues to promote the company.
7. Identify and manage growth hacking.
8. Keep up to date with industry related news and events by reading related magazines etc.
9. Manage social media and search engine analytical tools for campaigns and monitoring.
10. Report figures, developments etc. in a timely manner to the line manager.
This is an exciting role in a start up with ambitious plans.
This role is ideal for a Marketing and PR graduate who is looking for an internship in a still relatively young company, where there are exciting challenges to be had. As an evolving company you will be able to see your efforts help to shape and expand the company. Someone with previous experience in marketing would be ideal.
You will bring creativity, can-do attitude and enthusiasm to work as part of a performance-driven team dedicated to the delivery of the highest quality.
Skills, Qualifications and Experience:
• Excellent customer service skills. Excellent organisational skills.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills; the ability to communicate effectively, exemplary professional conduct.
• Ability to meet targets and strict deadlines and work well under pressure.
- Attention to detail, highly organised and efficient approach to tasks.
- Competent in the use of Microsoft Office products.
• Marketing certificate/degree.
Other Essential Attributes:
• A can-do attitude to confront problems proactively and create successful solutions.
• A good team member and supportive colleague.
• A passion for continuous improvement, creativity and result orientation.
• Willingness to work flexibly to meet the requirements of the role.
• Ability to work independently without continuous supervision.
Other Responsibilities & Requirements:
• Take all reasonable care of the health and safety of yourself, other people and resources.
• Whilst at work, to comply with the Health and Safety Policy and Protocols and Procedures Handbook.
• The successful candidate may be required to work outside of core hours to ensure the success of all Nottx events.
Period: 4 - 6 months
Sector: Administration & PA, Business Management / Development, Events, Information Technology (IT) / Web Development, Language / Translation, Marketing / Advertising / Social Media, Manufacturing, Marketing / Advertising / Social Media
Period: 1 - 3 months
Sector: Design / Web Design / Graphic Design, Marketing / Advertising / Social Media, Marketing / Advertising / Social Media, Information Technology (IT) / Web Development