Location: Paris - France
Job Sector: HR & Recruitment
Period: 1 - 3 months
Remote Internship: Yes
Languages: Portuguese , English (Default)
Holidog (www.holidog.com), the global marketplace for pet care services, is looking for highly talented and aspiring entrepreneurs to join this fast-growing enterprise. Holidog is currently operating in more than 10 countries and we are quickly expanding to more markets. Our ultimate goal is to become the global leader! We aspire to build strong networks of animal-lovers worldwide. Our mission is to ensure that dogs and cats never have to stay home alone again!
Joining Holidog Team will give you the opportunity to:
• Get involved in a fast-growing startup
• Work in a multicultural, aim-oriented and dynamic environment
• Join our network of pet lovers!
• Identify talent gaps and future needs to proactively source and develop an effective recruiting pipeline
• Discover and manage several traditional and innovative recruiting channels such as internal recruiting, employee referral, social networking, college recruiting and so on
• Manage the recruiting process to fill pipeline with high quality candidates (sourcing, screening, assessments, interviewing, offering, hiring)
• Simplify, standardize and automate talent acquisition processes and practices
Your Background and Skills:
• Eye for talent: you identify people's potential by interacting with them and know where to place them within your team to fully benefit from and develop their strengths
• Excellent interpersonal and networking skills: you can easily and deeply listen to people needs and understand their personality in order to persuade them to join
• Decision Making: exploring and analyzing several options to make clear decisions by thinking outside of the box
• Strong operational and problem solving skills: you identify human resource gaps and quickly come up with viable solutions to optimize
• Multitasking skills: you are totally able to prioritize tasks, manage multiple and complex projects under tight deadlines and pressure
• Fluent in English and Spanish is mandatory; French or other languages are desirable If you recognise yourself in this description, then apply now For more information, please visit www.holidog.com. We promise you a unique experience in a fast-paced environment driven by a young and ambitious team dedicated to improving the lives of cats and dogs!