Location - Exeter-United Kingdom
Job Sector - Business Management / Development, Design / Web Design / Graphic Design, Information Technology (IT) / Web Development, Marketing / Advertising / Social Media, Sales
Type - Full-time
Period - 1 - 3 months
Remote Internship - Yes
Languages - English (Default)
Description - Community Management Internship -blur Group Location:
Duration: 4-6 Months
blur Group, a B2B Digital Tech Company and leader in s-commerce has moved it’s HQ to the Exeter Science Park, in Exeter.
blur Group is changing the way business services are delivered globally and bringing innovation to the South West.
blur Group gives you the chance to work in one of the fastest growing tech companies and to build your future in Community Management in one of the most beautiful seaside cities.
If this sounds like the opportunity you are looking for, please continue to read.
Would you like to work with a great team of Community Managers, Digital Marketers and Customer Success teams?
Would you like to improve the online experience of millions of businesses and professionals who visit our website on a daily basis?
We’re very passionate about delivering a great customer experience - and working with our blur Expert community means that you will have the chance to get to know Expert business service providers from all over the world, be involved in great online initiatives and develop social media campaigns and content.
We are looking for a sharp-minded creative candidate who would like to join our dynamic Community Management team.
You need to be passionate about social media, enjoy content creation (not only written) and be outgoing and passionate about building a relationship.
You would need to be able to develop great interpersonal relationship and not be shy to interact online and in the video.
Your role at blur Group:
- Working with a team to increase the number of blur Expert business service providers from all over the world.
- Scheduling and monitoring Community twitter activity
- Creating blogs and guest blogs, articles, showcase pieces
- Day-to-day interaction with new members approved to be part of the blur Expert community.
- Project-specific targeted outreach to increase the number of Experts taking part in specific activities
What you will learn:
- Working in a multi-disciplinary Community Management team
- Develop your business blog-writing skills
- B2B social media management skills
- Develop your B2B interpersonal skills & conflict resolution
The ideal candidate:
- Will have recently graduated in marketing, social media, copywriting or community management - or working towards a degree in a similar field.
- Enthusiastic, energetic, outgoing and great at building relationship
- Have an affinity to content creation like blogs & tutorials, social media management
- Will not be scared of analytics and recognising trends developing in human behaviour and online performance
- Love the online world - and recognise great social tools and trends in order to create new initiatives within the Community to encourage over 40 000 experts to engage, and participate.
If you are interested, please send a cover letter and C.V.
Strategic Design & Innovation
Type - Full-time
Period - 4 - 6 months
Sector - Architecture / Interior Design, Business Management / Development, Consulting, Engineering, Design / Web Design / Graphic Design, Information Technology (IT) / Web Development