Location - Central London-Norway
Job Sector - Marketing / Advertising / Social Media, Media / New Media
Type - Full-time
Period - 1 - 3 months
Remote Internship - Yes
Languages - Japanese, English (Default)
Description - Butterfly Consulting are a media agency working with multi-national publishers seeking to expand their international business.
Our clients are leading international publishers, including Playboy Magazine, Future Publishing and Highlights for Children.
The ideal intern is a multi-lingual speaker who likes using the telephone and is a good conversationalist, with excellent written and spoken English and Norwegian.
The person will be responsible for finding new companies to work with in the Norwegian market .
The person will offer these new publishers the opportunity to license Butterfly's represented magazine brands in Norway and will also be responsible for setting up meetings for the Butterfly MD with interested companies.
This is a start-up business in a home based office.
Though Dorian Silver has run and owned media businesses for 23 years and have used interns successfully in all businesses.
The business also uses the global contact network Dorian has established through his previous businesses.
As the Butterfly Consulting website is currently under construction Dorian Silver’s CV is attached to provide background on Dorian Silver and the consultancy.
The home office includes a sausage dog, so a liking of small dogs is useful though of course not essential.
Butterfly Consulting Clients Butterfly represents leading global publishers, including:
• Highlights for Children, are the biggest US independent children's magazine.
• Future Publishing, are the UK's biggest games and technology publisher.
• Playboy Enterprises, is the iconic 60 year old men's brand.
• Mortons Media Group, are the leading UK motorcycling publisher.
• American Media International, is a leading US health and tabloid title magazine house.
• My Hobby Store, leading UK hobby publisher.
• Hotelier International, is the largest international B2B title in its sector.
• Kytori, Italian boutique publisher.
• Trinaya, one of the top Indonesian publishers.
• CARAS, one of Brazil's leading publishers.
• Burda, leading German publisher.
• Bayard, biggest children's magazine and book publisher in France.
No formal qualifications are required though a degree in or knowledge and interest in marketing would be an advantage.
The right person will be a good conversationalist with an interest in the media, who enjoys using the phone.
A good command of English and Japanese, both written and spoken is essential.
A command of basic computer programmes is required and the ability to organise and research information.
Unpaid position, expenses for travel and lunch supplied.
Strategic Design & Innovation
Type - Full-time
Period - 4 - 6 months
Sector - Architecture / Interior Design, Arts / Dance / Theater / Entertainment, Design / Web Design / Graphic Design, Marketing / Advertising / Social Media, Media / New Media, Public Relations (PR) & Communications, Information Technology (IT) / Web Development
All Europe, United Kingdom
Type - Part-time
Period - 7 - 12 months
Sector - Administration & PA, Business Management / Development, Education & Teaching, Information Technology (IT) / Web Development, Language / Translation, Media / New Media, Miscellaneous, Manufacturing, Project Management, Telecommunications, Training & Development