Period: 4 - 6 months
Remote Internship: Yes
Languages: English (Default)
StarDust supports its customers throughout the process of creating and launching their digital solutions (mobile apps, websites, other technologies).
We support more than 200 brands and developers by allowing them to maximize the user experience and improve the ROI of their digital projects. We can test (and retest) all your digital services by checking if it presents bugs or, for example, make sure your mobile website is responsive to different types of media and devices. We can operate upstream of the production: both in the design and development phases of your project.
We can also ensure the sustainability of digital services already on the market (maintenance, new versions of OS ...).
We also work with other actors who have the common interest to have access to a wide range of devices: accessory suppliers, adservers, supervisor of phone networks, mobile card makers ...
Here are the three pillars that define our business and the value-added to our clients:
- REAL testing: our tests are conducted by human testers made on a physical terminal (+ 1,800), they are non-automated
- FULL testing: we offer a wide range of tests that cover all the characteristics and issues, previously described by the client (features, performance, multi-devices, connectivity ...)
- TRUSTED testing: our position is neutral (between the developer/agency and project manager), we are a trusted third party that brings an objective and external perspective (we do not develop).
Our offices are based in Marseille(HQ), Paris, Lille and Montréal. At our HQ in Marseille-France, we are looking for an Intern in Business Development to join the European team.
The person will be responsible for all revenue generation activity in the business. In the short and medium-term, this will predominantly be via the sale of testing services to Brands, Agencies, Bank, ...
The person will:
- Be responsible for conducting the end-to-end sales process from identifying leads and prospects through to closing.
- Fine-tune existing collateral (presentation) and extend it (case studies, statistics, etc).
- Present credentials and pitch sponsorship proposals to financial services businesses.
- Provide account management to long term partners and repeat clients.
- Set the sales strategy and help the Business Development team set the general commercial strategy of the business.
- Provide feedback on product development to improve the value proposition The ideal candidate must have most or all of the following skills, experience and attributes:
- Experience in and an understanding of the digital services industry
- Excellent presentation and communication skills.
- The ability to work collaboratively with the founders and other team members to grow the business.
- The ability to work independently with a minimum of supervision.
Period: 4 - 6 months
Sector: Administration & PA, Business Management / Development, Events, Information Technology (IT) / Web Development, Language / Translation, Marketing / Advertising / Social Media, Manufacturing, Marketing / Advertising / Social Media